14.5.11

#Order Made

Radwimps - Order Made  「オーダーメイド」 English Subtitles

I was probably asked this by someone, somewhere
before I was even born
I can show you the past or the future
which to you prefer ?
which to you prefer ...?
I'd probably choose the past
so that I could become someone kind
rather than someone strong
so I could understand what memories are

then moving on, that mr. someone tells me
I'll give you arms and legs and mouths
and ears and eyes and breasts
all in pairs, isn't that good ?
isn't that good?
but then I had a request
I said I'd would be fine with just one mouth
so then I would not argue with myself
I could kiss just one person
I want to forget, but I cannot forget
what do you call this kind of feeling ?

a little disapointed, the person spoke again
the hearts are most important
so I'll stick them behind both your breasts
isn't that good?
but wait, wait, again I had a request to make
I'm really very sorry...
but I really dont need a heart on the right side
sorry for all the selfish requests
It's so that when I find a lover
and hold her close to me for the first time
only then will I be able to feel two hearts
beating one on each side
the left one mine, the right one yours
the left one yours the right one mine
this way alone, I'll always be missing something
so I wont be able to on living alone
I want to forget, but I cannot forget
what do you call this kind of feeling ?

my chest is pounding but it's somehow familiar
what do you call this kind of feeling ?
Ah, that reminds me, there's one last thing
would you like us to add in tears as well ?
you'd never have a problem without them
but they tend to be annoying, so some decline
what would you like?

In the end I asked him to add them in
so I would understand what it means...
to hold something dear
so I could understand what importance is
oh, while we're at it...
why dont you choose the flavor of your tears
we have sour, salty, spicy, sweat
choose any one you like
which do you want ?

everything was put together just as requested
so wipe those bitter tears away...
and let me see your face
now, wear it with pride.

really, thank you so much
thank you for everything,
but can I ask you one last question ?
have we met somewhere before ?


Mungkinkah aku terlalu banyak meminta, sehingga tidak pernah merasa cukup. Bahwa kita tidak dapat memiliki semuanya tapi aku mungkin banyak meminta karena tidak pernah memiliki semua itu. Apakah semua yang kupikirkan ini salah ? Bagaimana jika semua yang kuyakini salah ? Semakin dipikirkan, semakin membuat perasaan menjadi takut.
Saya berprilaku buruk akhir-akhir ini kepada keluargaku, sahabat-sahabatku, dan kepada orang-orang secara keseluruhan. Aku benci selalu merasakan ini bahwa ada sesuatu yang tak bisa kau kendalikan meskipun itu ada di dalam dirimu sendiri, dan kemudian menyesalinya. 
Bahwa itu adalah kamu tapi kamu tidak bisa mengendalikannya, dia memiliki kuasa yang lebih terhadap dirimu sendiri dan itu yang sedang kuperjuangkan saat ini, melawannya.

sf

No comments: